Why not apply for Pension Refund!?

All persons enrolled in Japanese public pension schemes for 6 months or longer can apply for the Pension Refund ( Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments ).
The Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment for the National Pension Insurance is not subject to withholding income tax, however a 20% income tax is imposed on the Payment for Employees Pension Insurance.
Claims for tax refunds can be made at tax offices. Before leaving Japan, please submit a “notification of tax agent (provided at each tax office) to the relevant tax office (tax office with jurisdiction over the address where you filed for alien registration before departure from Japan) and designate your agent.

To apply for Pension Refund (Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments) and Tax Refund are often complicated and troublesome. We help such applications on your behalf for you to save your time.
We provide free estimation for your Pension Refund (Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments)and Tax Refund. We will charge from your refunded money. So you pay nothing up-front.

What's New